EFFECTIVE DATE: MAY 21, 2018
• What Personal Data we collect
• How we use it
• Request form: We collect Personal Data when you access certain of the UC Services and complete the required information request form. First and last name, physical address, email address & telephone number
• Financial Account Information: information that you provide for billing purposes of the, including bank account number, bank account title, bank
name, branch location, and routing number.
• Transaction Information: information related to transactions you conduct on the Service, including when you register for a webinar, event or download special content, and your interactions with the Service
• User Account Information: information that identifies you to the Service, such as your user name, email address, password, and IP address.
• User Content: to the extent that you choose to input Personal Data as part of such content, images, comments, and other content, information, and materials that you post to or through the Service.
Cookies are bits of data stored on your Device through your browser or mobile application that allow the mobile application to remember you the next time you visit. Cookies enable smoother, more efficient use of the Website by storing your specific information and preferences such as theme, language setting, privacy preferences, and even user ID and password, so you do not need to reenter those each time you visit the Website. You may choose to block or delete cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Website and your ability to access certain features of the Website.